Sunday, January 16, 2011

We've moved!

All of you who have faithfully followed this blog over the years: thank you so much! Here's the latest news: I've just updated, enhanced and moved the whole blog. Please check out the new, much jazzier site at its own domain name, www.FacingTheStreet.com. I'll eventually close this Blogger blog, so please check out the new site soon. Thanks!

All my posts from this blog are over on the new site, including comments and photos.

New features include a daily trivia question (with weekly prizes); my new, ongoing Year of Geography project to learn a little bit about every country in the world; a shop where you can buy internationally focused books, music and DVDs; and more. I look forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

ASIA TOURISM HOLIDAY said...

your blog is really great, i love it very much
let me ad one of good site for travel to hanoi
www.cubtour.com

Krishna Kumar Chalise said...

Great blog I loved it. It looks like you love to explore. Have you ever been to Everest Base Camp ?